Enterprise Account Executive
At Cylindo we’re bringing together decades of experience from 3D, gaming and retail to make product visualization easy for brands and retailers. We’re applying rocket-science on the back-end to create simple beautiful products on the front-end.
Our mission is to give retailers and brands access to quality content with a single click. No more product visualization pains, no more expensive photo shoots and labor intensive content management. The Cylindo Platform automates visualization of any product, from any angle and in any variation. We integrate seamlessly with any digital environment and our powerful analytics provide unique insights that help drive better business decisions.
Come join the commerce revolution.
The Account Executive Role
As an Account Executive at Cylndo, you will target new business opportunities within your assigned accounts. You will manage the entire sales cycle, from identifying new prospective customers, prospecting, delivering compelling presentations, and independently driving deals to closure. You will enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and thrive being around creativity and excitement. Within your first six months, you'll have closed at least your first enterprise deal, and we'll look to you to continue building on that success.
You'll Add Value at Cylindo By
- Creating a territory plan within your assigned accounts
- Prospecting and creating pipeline
- Deeply understanding your assigned accounts and their business needs and goals
- Developing and delivering powerful, compelling sales presentations to target customers
- Closing deals to exceed your assigned quota
- Participating in internal team meetings and ensuring Hubspot accuracy
You'll Be Successful Here if You:
- Have experience selling directly to retail and/or e-commerce
- Bring 7+ years of technology sales experience in a full quota-carrying capacity
- Share your successes winning enterprise deals with six-month+ sales cycles and six-figure ACVs while working with multiple exec-level buyers
- Demonstrate your polished, articulate and credible client communication skills
- Work well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- High level of business acumen
- Track record of success (exceeding your sales quota)
We Also Appreciate (But Don’t Require):
- A successful track record in selling new & emerging products
- Your existing network of Marketing/E-commerce leaders
- Past experience selling to Marketing/E-commerce teams
- Proof of training and/or certification in “solution” selling or a similar methodology
Working at Cylindo
We’re a dedicated team of talented people supporting some of the largest furniture brands in the world and changing the ecommerce world one product page at a time. We consider ourselves the best at what we do. You only get there by attracting great talent, and we expect you to be of the same caliber. We offer a creative, informal work environment with attractive perks and attractive salaries. Learn more about us here: http://cylindo.com/about
If you have the enthusiasm, and you think this could be the job for you, don’t hesitate to tell us about it – you may be the one we are looking for.
Cylindo is committed to workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.