HR Business Partner
Do you want to be a part of a fast growing, globally leading software company delivering turnkey 3D product visualization experiences?
At Cylindo we’re bringing 3D product visualization to global brands and retailers in a photorealistic and easy fashion. We have an aggressively growing client base, and an exciting and expanding product suite, which includes 3D delivery automation, 360 degree product spins, Augmented Reality (AR), and much more.
Cylindo is looking for a senior position within the People Operations team, a person who will cooperate with the company’s leadership and will own HR projects. The role reports to the Head of People Operations in close partnership with the country lead, Cylindo’s Chief Revenue Officer, and is a part of a cross functional team of experienced HR and operations professionals with a “people as business partner” mindset. The team owns every part of the global people operations functions.
- Support the development and drive the achievement of the annual strategy, taking into account business priorities and the global HR strategy
- Measure organizational health and lead appropriate employee engagement and reward and recognition strategies
- Provide first line support for various employee inquiries and serving as a primary contact for all HR matters. Effectively communicating HR policies and explaining human resources processes and procedures. Resolving people related issues and escalating more complex issues as appropriate
Talent Acquisition: full lifecycle recruitment of Sales, Customer Success and Project Management roles from entry to Director level in the US. This includes partnering with business leads to develop ideal talent profiles and acting as an adviser to the hiring manager and teams through the hiring process
Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Facilitate our new hire onboarding process, new hire paperwork processing, and delivering new hire orientation
- Provide expertise and guidance in compensation and benefits analysis, performance management and career planning, employee satisfaction and retention, and engagement
- Use data to identify patterns, predict trends, and guide decisions
- 4 years in progressively responsible HR roles within a global, rapidly scale up company
- Proven track record of covering a wide range of HR functions (talent acquisition, employee training and development, diversity, organizational diagnosis, performance management processes, day-to-day people operations)
- Experience resolving complex employee relations issues
- Experience working with ATS’s systems and HR software
- Previous experience working with a remote team
- Trustworthy and solution-oriented with a deep sense of empathy, urgency, and strong business acumen
- Readiness and willingness to tackle other HR ad hoc projects as needed
Who you are:
- A people’s person. Approachable. Empathetic. Objective. Discreet.
- Excellent communicator accompanied with analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- A proactive and collaborative individual with the ability to contribute to the wider team
- A person that gets things done
- A person who integrates Equality, Diversity & Inclusion into all aspects of our people activities
- A true team player willing to share your skills and experience with the rest of the organization
Working at Cylindo
We’re a dedicated team of talented people supporting some of the largest furniture brands in the world and changing the ecommerce world one product page at a time. We consider ourselves the best at what we do. You only get there by attracting great talent, and we expect you to be of the same caliber. We offer a creative, informal work environment with attractive perks and attractive salaries. Learn more about us here: http://cylindo.com/about
If you have the enthusiasm, and you think this could be the job for you, don’t hesitate to tell us about it – you may be the one we are looking for.
Cylindo is committed to workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.