Sales Executive, EU
Do you want to be a part of a fast growing, globally leading software company delivering turnkey 3D product visualization experiences?
At Cylindo we’re bringing 3D product visualization to global brands and retailers in a photorealistic and easy fashion. We have an aggressively growing client base, and an exciting and expanding product suite, which includes 3D delivery automation, 360 degree product spins, Augmented Reality (AR), and much more.
Cylindo is looking for a Sales Executive to join our team in Copenhagen. You will be responsible for developing new business. You understand and know how to uncover your clients’ needs to ensure you offer the best and most valuable solution. Ideal candidates must have a professional work ethic, enthusiasm to be part of Cylindo, and the motivation to not only meet, but exceed, sales targets.
- Selling Cylindo software and services to enterprise Furniture brands & retailers
- Full sales cycle management – from qualifying leads (leads generated through Marketing and the SDR team with the expectation to target a list of key accounts), demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Consistently managing and accurately forecasting monthly, quarterly, and annual pipelines and forecasts
- Developing short and longer term plans to achieve strategic sales objectives within the assigned region
- Developing and handling executive level and key stakeholder customer relationships
- Sales primarily handled inside, but attendance at quarterly industry trade shows for networking, prospecting and selling is expected
- Effectively demonstrate Cylindo software through use of online or in person meetings
- Proactively maintain your pipeline using our CRM, Hubspot
- +4 years of direct quota driven SaaS sales experience
- Experience in closing deals in the $100K-$200K range
- Knowledge from retail and/or e-commerce a plus
- Adept at qualifying leads, reaching the right contact, prioritizing the pipeline and closing the deal to meet your monthly and quarterly targets
- Understanding of the decision making structure in mid-size/enterprise companies
- Ability to thrive in a performance-oriented environment
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in software sales
- Excellent communication skills
- You are ambitious, self-driven and result oriented
- Willingness to travel
- Professional work ethic and commitment
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
Working at Cylindo
We’re a dedicated team of talented people supporting some of the largest furniture brands in the world and changing the ecommerce world one product page at a time. We consider ourselves the best at what we do. You only get there by attracting great talent, and we expect you to be of the same caliber. We offer a creative, informal work environment with attractive perks and competitive salaries. Learn more about us here: http://cylindo.com/about.
If you have the enthusiasm, if you enjoy team-work and customer service orientation, don’t hesitate to tell us about it – you may be the one we are looking for.